Worst dealership I have ever dealt with. People are rude, especially the managers.

Sales people are incompetent. They have no customer service skills and don't return phone calls or emails. Guess they don't care about their customers. They *** you around and waste your time.

They act like they're going out of their way to get you the best deal when it's the same deal all Ford dealerships offer. They low ball you on your trade-in as well. Show you one vehicle then sell you a different one stripped down. Deceptive sales practices.

New truck 4 days old damaged on their property and they refuse to acknowledge it and fix damage. The *** of a manager I dealt with, Charlie Rodriguez told me I couldn't prove it happened there and to call my insurance company. Sad they wouldn't take responsibility and fix it, especially when i just spent over 40k on truck. Manager was about as friendly and helpful as a cobra!

Should have stuck with Red Mccombs, they have never treated me with disrespect and HAVE gone out of their way to accommodate me.

Learned a very expensive, valuable lesson. Would never go there again nor recommended them.

Review about: Northside Ford Manager.

Comments